Sunday, July 19, 2009

Kristin and Mark

A few weeks ago I had the privilege of photographing Kristin and Mark.   This couple was very easy going and a pleasure to work with.  My job is so much easier when the bride and groom know how to have a good time.  On wedding day and during the couple of meetings prior to the big day, I could sense that this couple had a deep sense of love and happiness toward one another - you could tell in their countenances! We took a few shots of the grooms family on the evening before the wedding, which was helpful for everyone, since many people had come from all over the country (I hope all the out-of-towners liked Western Pennsylvania and felt welcomed here!).   The wedding ceremony was held in a church where natural lighting was very good and it helped me immensely.   Also, the reception hall was beautiful, with lots of character.  (The food, by the way, was delicious).   Thanks for choosing me to capture the memories.   Congratulations, Kristin and Mark... I hope you like these and all the other shots we took on your special day!  









No comments:

Post a Comment