Monday, November 16, 2009

Diane and Steve - Hartwood Acres

Last weekend, I spent part of a beautiful Sunday afternoon with Diane and Steve at Hartwood Acres.  The only time I had ever seen Hartwood Acres was at night during the Christmas season at the Festival of Lights, but on that particular Sunday I was able to enjoy it on an unseasonably mild and bright sunny afternoon.  The place is great!  This photo session was part of Diane and Steve's wedding package.  Doing an engagement session or a practice session is something I like to do because it helps the bride and groom get to know me a little bit more, just to experience how I work.  And it's very helpful for me so I get to know them as well.   As they look through the pictures from this session, they may see color filters, camera angles or poses they especially like and we'll take note of that and use those things in the wedding.  If there is a certain thing that needs to be corrected, we'll do that too.  So the 'practice' sessions are very important in preparation for wedding day!   Here are a couple from last week's session:

       



      

   

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment